Jan 31, 2015

Collecting log: Fire (live) / Incident On 57th Street (live) US 7" vinyl with production error

This 7" single from the US, which is released 28 years ago in 1987, features my favorite live performance on the flip side and is the first collectible I obtained this new year. At first glance, it may look like a test pressing, but this 7" single is actually a regular pressing without the paper label on Side A of the vinyl disc.
 
I have several 7" and LP discs with production errors from tiny to serious, such as a misspelling or typo (like African copies of THE RIVER), a blank record label,  mixing-up side A/B labels, and unbelievable manufacturing mistakes (such as an inner sleeve of a New Zealand copy of THE RIVER). However, this type of error (i.e. a disc without a label) is new to my collection. These erroneous releases in my possession will be shown sometime in a future.


No comments :

Post a Comment